Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pre-MBA ponderings...

Just to cross-check...

Since the time I have got an admit, I am feeling as if I have very less time and there is so much to do before August 2007... Is this the feeling everywhere?

I was talking to a current student about the pre-MBA plans, who mentioned that I was just getting a bit more excited... But when I know that I am going to be the youngest member of my batch, I seriously feel there is a lot of homework to be done before joining... And considering that I am just dumped with piles of work and a new team to handle, things get that much more time-less.... Any thoughts on keeping the papers down before verfication and VISA?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ipoel said...

me too! me too! me too! after being accepted to b school, i feel like i need to prepare.. esp because of my age/experience... i started reading B school confidential and buying the suggesting b school readings by NYU Stern ( check my blog ) but i've yet to touch those books.. SIGH! i knew i shouldn't have wasted my money buying lots of books over my excitement of being accepted

9:04 PM  
Blogger AGirlsMBA said...

Thanks for the comment and advice! I definitely talk fast too ... congrats on the admit and the excitement!

Even though you are young, I think it's a great thing. You are obviously smart and awesome enough to deserve to be there so be proud to be one of the youngest! You'll have so much more to learn and absorb in from your peers! Congrats again!

4:38 PM  
Blogger righty said...

OMG... Looks who s here!! :) "AGirlsMBA" herself!! :):) I have seriously been a fan of yours since the time I have found you submitting all those 9/10 apps in the same round! I just had 3 or 4 schools to apply and only I know how crazy had I gone!! :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

congrats on your admit to emory! :)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home