Monday, November 13, 2006

Wait number 1i - ISB

Here is what their web site mentions:
The calls will be sent out 1 week before the interview date. The interview date being 25-26 Nov...

Here is what a sweet voice confirmed on the phone:
The calls will be sent by Wednesday, 15th Nov evening... :)

Not sure why the calls are sent early than what was anticipated, but whatever the case is - the eagerness is mounting all over me...

Have been pulling some strings on my guitar and hitting some bars in the gym to avoid refreshing the same web-page every minute... :) ISB is the first school I sent my essays to and having said that, a positive response will be a solid confidence booster...

Fingers crossed??? No.... fingers on that F5 key.. :)

Btw... I cleared the Java Certification i talked about in my last post.. No more technical certifications for me!!!!! The week has started well... Let hope, it ends well too... :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger righty said...

The results are still not out folks... Now, they say, "by Monday probably"..

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home