Monday, October 16, 2006

Resonating Core Values

I have never taken more time than what I am taking now to write a double spaced page. This one is for Essay # 2 for Goizueta School of Business, Emory:

Of Goizueta’s core values (courage, integrity, accountability, rigor, diversity, team,community), which value resonates most with you and why?

The initial problem I faced was chosing one of these values as I never wanted to gang up everyone and beat - arnd - da - bush. And once I am clear with my thoughts, I am just pondering over the way to start the essay....

This is the toughest one till date for sure... :(
Time is running with R1 ending 1st November... I better hurry up....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, this essay was crazy ... spent a lot of time to pick one of the "values" ;)

I'm yet to start the last essay for Emory though... need to research a lot for the "why Emory" part

ATB
- icy

7:09 AM  
Blogger righty said...

Ye... Same to you dude... :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger righty said...

But actually speaking, 'why Emory' was something I found before I decided to apply there...

10:31 AM  
Blogger Markus Stecher said...

It has almost govern all those instances and details for the students which one must needed to occupy and surely for the future would even proved to be much better. finance homework help

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home