Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Done with Notre Dame Interview

Hello folks,

I am through all the formalities from my end with respect to my efforts to woo the Adcoms at Notre Dame. :)

The interview started with a shocker, as I was surprised to find an answering machine replying my call inplace of Brian Lohr, Director of Admissions. Was quite a bit disappointed to find this. Just when I was about to write down a mail to them, I got a mail from Brian Lohr and he asked me to call on a number. The rest of the staff was on Thanks Giving holiday.

It started pretty well as per my expectations. Simple questions from his side, followed by long elaborate answers from me. I made sure that I spoke every word clearly and did not speed up things. The questions were pretty simple... Why MBA? Why now? Why Notre Dame? and stuff...

The long long wait begins now... Keeping my fingers crossed...

Go Irish!!! :):)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Go have a drink :)
And while u gulp it down, start thinking of numerous ways to kill time over the next month and more :D

10:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There would possibly be more of the concerns and objects for the students which are indeed considered to be essential and would almost proved to be much better. cardiology fellowship personal statement examples

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home