Saturday, January 20, 2007

What is it?

M just not sure if it is this long wait for the decisions to come by, or the piles of stereotype work I am dumped into, or the dual-faced attitude of most of the managers in my company..... or a combination of every thing... but there is something which is nagging me a lot!!!

I am also reading Fortune @ BOP alongside... And thats probably another reason I am getting sick with the present work I do from morning 8 to evening 6... The book describes hundreds of ways and examples to achieve things that I want to in long term... Somehow, I want to start doing all those things right from today... Somehow, I am getting impatient... :-?

Nways, just a quick check @ things in store:
  1. Interview invite from NUS (late jan/early feb as per the last communication)
  2. Emory decision
  3. UNC decision (Feb 6 is so far away!)
  4. Any communication from McCombs.... please... do that soon...
  5. Final ding letter from ISB.... They should atleast send me that!!!
Would leave with a note of congratulations to all fellow bloggers who got into HBS... Though it was very disappointing to see the majority of blogger-HBS aspirants not able to make it for the trip to moon as they call it... :) But at the same time, it is always too pleasing to know that all of them are already into pretty great schools if not HBS... 'One school' is all that you need after all..

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger A said...

All the best M :) Don't worry and keep working for your dream :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger ipoel said...

Good luck for the B school applications!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger righty said...

hpr@scarecrow:
Thanks man... And great to find that you deposited the initial deposit with Johnson!

@ipoel:
Thanks mam for passing by the page... And thanks again for your wishes!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Mohnish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:58 AM  
Blogger TxnSeeksMBA said...

Good luck on hearing from McCombs, and with all the other schools! The waiting is harder than I expected ... Much respect from a fellow guitarist/MBA applicant :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger righty said...

@txnseeksMBA:
Yes... Eagerly waiting for something from McCombs... And it will be great to catch up on the guitar front if I land at McCombs finally... :)

Btw, I just noted a further similarity... A guitarist / MBA aspirant in IT... :)

10:28 PM  
Blogger ipoel said...

NUS.. Hahaha.. I used to crash at my friend's dorm there :) Really love singapore.. the food! The scene! though u kinda get bored of it after a few years :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Inblue said...

ha ha .. You;re right ? I'll try that funda or best I'll go to the Prici now KK. He was my project guide.. should do me some good. But looks like I'll have to go up and down VVN to get it now. My sis ( in college) is fed up and wont do it anymore for me.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Inblue said...

Wow thanks for that upadte. I think i'll pay a visit to KK as well and push it forward. I can get some 97 It ppl support me as well. Will keep you updated.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home