Monday, August 20, 2007

I guess.. We are already started!

You got that corrrect....

After the fun and information filled International Student's orientation, it was time to meet all of our domestic classmates (the US residents). Dean Steve Walton kicked off the 'big' orientation program on Sunday, 19th August 2007. It was our first encounter with him and I personally, found him to be one of the most energetic persons I have ever met... Man... He walks all over the class with a blistering speed! I bet... If he takes 2-3 hours of class each day, he would have surely walked for 5-6 miles... We then had a small 'get to know each other' session on Sunday... Was fun... I saw around 100 new faces, met around 25 new people and remember around 15 new names.... Not a bad start, right?

The sessions on Monday were a bit loaded... We had to prepare a case, which we discussed with Prof Patrick Noonan... He is an amazing guy.. I am already looking forward to take some electives in DIA so that I could attend his class... :) This followed an open house with some of the faculties and the day ended with Dean Walton taking us through the different programs offered at Goizueta and how the Full Time MBA program forms the flagship program at Goizueta... I was actually surprised to find that 'most' of the full time MBA program accross the US, do not make money, inspite of sky scrapping tuition fees!

Well... Its 1:30 AM Tuesday morning and I am 'trying' to prepare the cases we are supposed to discuss tomorrow... Damn... I could have saved some time by not playing tennis in the eve... But nways, I am loving it all... C ya soon....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home