Sunday, July 15, 2007

M backkkkkkk...

After months of indolence, I am hereby breaking the shackles into the world of blogs....
Just to update with the happenings... I got my VISA approved... The interview lasted for 30 seconds hardly...

I will be travelling to the US of A on 4th August from New Delhi...
The flight is Air India AI 137 to Los Angeles, and from LA to Atlanta through AirTran on 5th August... Yes, a loooooooonnggggggg route... but all for the pleasure of togetherness... :-)

With the excitement multiplying exponentially, shall be back soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Achilles said...

hey conrats righty for the visa!!!

And dude you are coming to US on my birthday :)
Do call me to wish when you reach US, i hope u have my njumber :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Achilles said...

i gave the Powerprep 1 this time, not the GMATPrep....yeah we gave together GMATPrep 1 for the first time....Jusst gave Powerprep1 to check my current level of prep yaar....also will call u sometime yaar, actually i need to know few things...can u scrap your present number on my orkut profile....

12:50 AM  
Blogger Inblue said...

All the best !

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home