Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can I have a minute...

"Can I have a minute to jot down my thoughts?"
If you are a Management Consultant or an aspiring Management Consultant, this line will certainly sound a bell... Thats what all of us, no matter from which school we come from or which country we work in, speak in the first few minutes of that roller coaster fun-ride called 'case interview'.

Here at Goizueta Business School, the Fall 2008 semester has begun and so has the full-time job search. It has just been about a week since the classes started and I am already forcing myself to make some tough choices between 'classes' and 'job search'. Same is the situation with most of the students, who like me in these tough times, were not fortunate enough to have the cushion of a PPO after our internships.

I am really excited about the classes I am taking this semester. I wish I had the opportunity to take them in the last semester because they would have helped me a lot during my internship interviews. But nways, better late then never.

I basically thought to write down something on the blog tonight coz starting tomorrow, I am going to grab that pencil and a piece of paper and practice as many cases as I can. Given the state of the economy and the increased class size, I really want to make sure that I give full justice to each and every call I receive.

Will keep you folks updated with the happenings in the Right World.

Till then,
Chow!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocker said...

Hi Righty,
I have been regularly going through your blogs since the time I started my gmat prep. Its certainly very useful.
I am preparing my essays for Emory so I needed your asisstance.
Please provide me with your email id.
You can shoot a mail to me at sajidkorbu@gmail.com

Regards,
Sajid

8:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is extremely great information for these blog. And Very good work. It is very interesting to learn from to easy considered. Thank you for giving information.....


Cloud Computing Training in Chennai

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home