Sunday, February 10, 2008

Its happening again...

'No time at all'... This seems to be like a constant theme of all the messages I have been posting since I joined b-school... But yes, its indeed true...

Life has again been taking the busier routes... 'Internship interview preparation' process combined with the 'for-class preparation' process leaves only 4-5 hours on an average to sleep... And then you have your new hobby - cooking! My guitar is suffering loneliness becuase of all these...

Within no time, the 3rd week of the 2nd semester is about to begin... And from tomorrow, I seriously need to devote myself to more studies and less interview preparation... Although I have a few interviews lined up, I feel I am comfortably placed to deal with them...

By the way, I was asked to list down the courses I am taking this semester.... Here they go, along with my expected time that I would dedicate towards them...

1. Core: Strategic Management - 15%
2. Core: IT and Operations - 10%
3. Core: Marketing Managment - 10%
4. Elective: Decision Modeling - 20%
5. Elective: Goizueta Marketing Strategy Consultancy - 35%

And the remaining time will be dedicated towards internship preparation and other extra curricular as well as club activities...

Exciting times ahead!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home