Thursday, June 08, 2006

Alright... M back finally...

I dont exactly remember when was the last post i published. Probably, it was after i took GMATPrep -1 for the second time and scored a 730. The day seemed so very beautiful... Seemed as if the gorgeous weather in the evening that day, was just set for me to cheer my score... :) Also had hundreds of butterflies enjoying themselves in my stomach as 26th May was coming closer... No no, 26th May wasnt my GMAT date, it was instead the date when i was going to fly to my state, Gujarat!!

There was so study, no GMAT till 26th... I kept dreaming and planning about the times i was going to spend in Ahmedabad and in Rajkot, my hometown... My stay in Ahmedabad was limited to just a day & half and so, i knew there wasnt going to be any studying there... But Rajkot, yes... though i knew i have never studied at home, since the time i left for my Engineering College, i was constantly telling myself to study atleast this time... :)

I had wonderful time in Ahmedabad... Had to stay in a hotel, as i was not supposed to inform any relative/friend of my being there.... ;) If any of these people read this post someday, they are going to kill me!! hahah... After a very emotional day, i had to depart from Ahmedabad and i tell you, going to Rajkot was never so difficult for me... There was a unique bond that was pulling me to Ahmedabad, and somehow i dint feel like leaving the city... :(

Days in Rajkot were as per my expectations from all fronts. Had a good time with my parents and my sis... Things look so very perfect when all the family members are together!! Had many many rides on my CBZ... The more i drive this bike, the more i fall in love with her... Papa gave me many chances to have a feel of our car as well... :) He normally fears everytime i drive, coz my driving is very haphazard as compared to his... :) Also, had 3 tiring games of cricket with one of my cousins and a dinner outing with them at one of the costliest restaurants in Rajkot, 'The Temptations'!!!

Just when i was planning the date when i could return to Ahmedabad to catch my flight on 4th, we got a very good news from my maternal uncle... His daughter, and my elder cousin Vandana was to be engaged on 2nd June in Ahmedabad... The date - 2nd June - was decided so that i could attend it!! Wow... Its so nice to find how much important your presence is, for people you love so much... :) but this meant, i had to depart a day earlier from Rajkot... :( Had many things to complete before leaving... Had to meet my grandma again, spend some time with her... Help mom with some snacks preparation... Get my bike and car serviced... Had to meet some relatives and of course, had to go for a bye-bye visit to Ramkrishna Ashram!! :)

Got up at 4 in the early morning on 2nd... Though an hour late of what was decided.... I had my packing done so the only hurdle between me and the 250 km long run to Ahmedabad from Rajkot was a bath....

Didi's engagement, in Ahmedabad, was a treat to watch!!! She was looking very very pretty.... And jiju too looked smart and dashing... They formed an indeed great pair!! Jiju was so very caring towards her and i felt so nice after observing a few 'stints' that he did.. :) I have learned one thing from him - when you pick a glass of water from a tray which had just two glasses before you picked one, it shows courtesy on your part if you move the remaining one to the center, so that the tray doesnt get imbalanced.. Small thing, but i liked it!! :)

It was the big big time then... Two ladies who love me the most in this world - my mom and my best friend, Neha - were going to meet each other for the first time.... :) Now... What can i write about this meeting?? Both of them complement each other so much... There was constant chatting for a period of 45 mins we were together.... Netiher front was ready to give up!! My sis, who also happens to be a great chatter box, had to take a back seat for a while... My God!!! Why do females have so much to talk always??? Seems, i will have to be a very very very very patient listener throughout my life, as these three ladies are going to stay around me forever!

3rd June now: was the best day of my trip to Gujarat... It had everything i had thought of... Movie, snaps, shopping, dinner, more snpas, bike-ride and above all... the first rain of the season in Ahmedabad... Just too romantic to be described here!!! :):):)

Well, thats all about my Gujarat experience this time.... With success in everything i had planned and with no goof-ups, i certainly felt very lucky and very very blessed with His blessings....

Hope, He keeps showering them on me and everyone, forever and ever...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home