Sunday, April 23, 2006

Numbers and me!!

I have always had an usual liking for numbers.... I somehow always try to figure out symmetries in the kind of numbers that i see around.. These numbers can be in the form of dates, or in the form of my Id numbers, or exam hall ticket numbers... Dont know if this happens with most of the human beings :), but it certainly happens with me in large numbers!!

This time it is the date that is bothering me!!! 24th March, 2006 was a day that i felt was the best day i will have in this year, and 24th April, 2006 is probably the worst. Though no bad news so far have come from any direction today, and though it is still 10'o clock in the morning, the day is giving me a serious displeasure in anything i do...

And here it comes... Got the call that i expected, which surmounted to all the discomfort i was having since morning... The day is indeed pathetic!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home